What's new

Back to my best Cellar Hole of last year...Got a first out there....

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
1,770
Golden Thread
2
Location
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Took the long hike out to my old cellar from last year..Man its a hike...


The weather was like summer and being that far out in the woods was like medication from the everyday Hustle of this insane world :tongue3:

Got my first 3 cent piece :hello2:

Got some cool suspender buckle..Colonial :dontknow:

The cutest lil button i ever seen ::)

Nice decorative button..

A 1781 Irish halfpenny crowned harp Hibernia :thumbsup:

Some beautiful pottery pieces..

A crushed blowhole button...You know your on a early site when you find a blowhole button ;D

I always tell my dog not to flinch when im taking his picture but kids today dont listen :)


Good luck out there :icon_sunny:


Blaze
 

Attachments

  • pics 2-1-12 015.webp
    pics 2-1-12 015.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,313
  • pics 2-1-12 003.webp
    pics 2-1-12 003.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,289
  • pics 2-1-12 004.webp
    pics 2-1-12 004.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,299
  • pics 2-1-12 005.webp
    pics 2-1-12 005.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,323
  • pics 2-1-12 006.webp
    pics 2-1-12 006.webp
    20 KB · Views: 1,313
  • pics 2-1-12 007.webp
    pics 2-1-12 007.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,312
  • pics 2-1-12 008.webp
    pics 2-1-12 008.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,287
  • pics 2-1-12 009.webp
    pics 2-1-12 009.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,290
  • pics 2-1-12 010.webp
    pics 2-1-12 010.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,276
  • pics 2-1-12 011.webp
    pics 2-1-12 011.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,278
  • pics 2-1-12 012.webp
    pics 2-1-12 012.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,296
  • pics 2-1-12 016.webp
    pics 2-1-12 016.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,301
Upvote 0
I have the match to your cutest little button! You are knocking it out of the park! Incredible finds and cute dog! Make sure he doesnt find any wells! Beautiful stuff! :icon_biggrin:
I had to find a green face to show my envy!!
 
Nice relics and coins J.B. !! I have never dug a 3 center in 16 years of hunting CW relics but would sure like to. WTG, Quindy.
 
Sweet hunt! :icon_thumleft: Congrats on the 3 center and nice buttons. :thumbsup: Great photos, looks like a good time of year to hit it.
Cute dog. :)

HH
 
Man o Man.

Was that worth the walk or what?

Those 3 centers are hard to come by.

But then again so is the button and the Irish hp.

Only seen one 3 center dug by a buddy in 12 years.

Never seen a button like yours that I can remember

and I know I have never seen an Irish hp come up.

Congrats on a fantastic hunt.
 
3 centers are hard to come by. I was fortunate enough to find the nickle variety 3 center....tiny little signal. Where's the blowhole button?
 
Blaze,
Welcome to the "3 Cent Club" (3CC). We've been waiting on you. :laughing9: Congrats Dude. I just dug my 1st too as you know.
Tiny a$$ coins aren't they. :icon_thumleft:
Any date on yours? Mine was worn down too much.
Again, congrats! :occasion14:
MM
 
great looking location super finds im froze in here in northern vt makes me want to get back out to those old cellar hole sites i also love to hunt
 
ModernMiner said:
Blaze,
Welcome to the "3 Cent Club" (3CC). We've been waiting on you. :laughing9: Congrats Dude. I just dug my 1st too as you know.
Tiny a$$ coins aren't they. :icon_thumleft:
Any date on yours? Mine was worn down too much.
Again, congrats! :occasion14:
MM

Hey--I'm part of that club! Gotta find the pic of my 3 cent somewhere!
 
Way to go JB!! :headbang: Nice haul man! :thumbsup:
 
ModernMiner said:
Blaze,
Welcome to the "3 Cent Club" (3CC). We've been waiting on you. :laughing9: Congrats Dude. I just dug my 1st too as you know.
Tiny a$$ coins aren't they. :icon_thumleft:
Any date on yours? Mine was worn down too much.
Again, congrats! :occasion14:
MM

No date it was worn and the whole coin was black when i pulled it out..

I thought it was fake at first or a aluminum but they did not have aluminum back then :laughing7:

Crazy we both got out first 3 center on the same day :occasion14:

Blaze
 
That's how I felt about mine- Mine has a slight nick in it So I think I may have it mounted to a pretty silver band and make a ring out of it.
 
Bev said:
That's how I felt about mine- Mine has a slight nick in it So I think I may have it mounted to a pretty silver band and make a ring out of it.

Awwwwwwwwwww ::)

How nice ;D


Blaze
 
Yeah, you can find me covered from head to toe in dirt, muck and mud but I'm still a girly girl when I'm all rinsed off!
:icon_queen:
 
Bev said:
Yeah, you can find me covered from head to toe in dirt, muck and mud but I'm still a girly girl when I'm all rinsed off!
:icon_queen:

Boy ill tell ya there is nothing like a nice girl with a dirty side :-X



Blaze
 
Here is mine, I just got it back from a friend! Am I part of the 3 cent club now?
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 290
Bev said:
Here is mine, I just got it back from a friend! Am I part of the 3 cent club now?

Keep making those finds Bev and soon you will be in the Big Boy's club.... :wink:



Blaze
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom