What's new

Back to normal

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to my new permission but they had some sort of
"to do" going on so I just went back to my clad factory.

2016 (316).webp

Could be worse.... ;)

2016 (317).webp

I don't know from ammo at all but, I've never
seen a shotgun shell that actually said "smokeless"
right on it! LOL

2016 (318).webp

Blingie's off in a huff. :dontknow:

2016 (319).webp

I was already headed toward the car when
my transportation dept finally got
on the ball and sent this out to me.

Fishy's ridin' in style!

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 34
Nice to see the clad factory continues to crank it out, seems to be quarter day!
Congrats! Nice finds!
Sleek looking ride Fishy has aquired!
Blingie will just have to ogle his hoard to a new shinny is found....it will take him awhile!!!

I hope to get some hunting in this weekend. :)

Yeah, the Blingster's getting a bit uppity. I believe he actually thinks he's rich because
of all the of that hoard. LOL If he doesn't get some new shiny, shiny he gets downright
snobbish! As for me, I would LOVE to have a Corvette!! ;)

Go with that inner feeling when picking a place this weekend. Happy Hunting!
 
Just figured out why my normal and your normal look so different. My normal has fewer finds! Good work:icon_thumright:
 
Just figured out why my normal and your normal look so different. My normal has fewer finds! Good work:icon_thumright:

Maybe, but only sometimes. I probably hunt, on average, a longer time. :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom