What's new

Back to normal

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to my new permission but they had some sort of
"to do" going on so I just went back to my clad factory.

2016 (316).webp

Could be worse.... ;)

2016 (317).webp

I don't know from ammo at all but, I've never
seen a shotgun shell that actually said "smokeless"
right on it! LOL

2016 (318).webp

Blingie's off in a huff. :dontknow:

2016 (319).webp

I was already headed toward the car when
my transportation dept finally got
on the ball and sent this out to me.

Fishy's ridin' in style!

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 34
Man that place filled up with clad fast. Looks like you had plenty of targets to dig. Nothing like a clad haul to help fund the hobby. :thumbsup:
 
I have to figure out what kind of site that is. Odd to refill itself so quickly. Has to have something to do with spoiled little rich kids or drunken grownups ( both are my least favorite types people lol ):laughing7:
 
Sweet ride man, and you are the clad King!
 
man you got paid! way to go
 
Nice money maker hunt there! I'd take a nice vette any day! Congratulations!
 
That's a nice pile of quarters ya got there! Enough spare change to buy a few silver coins! :thumbsup:
 
Good work WIF
 
hmm gas rebate and a car :thumbsup:
can't beat that.

still raining daily here.
haven't started building the ark yet.
too wet.
 
it's always a good hunt when you find enough in clad for lunch! Good job!
 
I have to figure out what kind of site that is. Odd to refill itself so quickly. Has to have something to do with spoiled little rich kids or drunken grownups ( both are my least favorite types people lol ):laughing7:

Actually, a walking track, carnival grounds, baseball fields, soccer fields, tot lots, and the park's been there a long long time helps. A very active place. It's really not that hard when you figure all the space and all the time I put into it.

It's not that it refills so quickly but rather that there's just so much ground! And the "Pros" don't hunt it anymore, no "Civ", no "Silv", no "nectar", some of it too "new", "hunted out". ;) Ya know?
 
hmm gas rebate and a car :thumbsup:
can't beat that.

still raining daily here.
haven't started building the ark yet.
too wet.

Oh, it was raining here too. I just figured the Pro is water proof and I wouldn't melt. ;)
Gas rebate? This kind of day is more like a down payment on a car. LOL

Thanks!
 
That's a nice pile of quarters ya got there! Enough spare change to buy a few silver coins! :thumbsup:

No thanks! I'll just wait until they show up under my coil. LOL

:)
 
Hi; With that kind of change if you keep at it long enough you can pay for your whole Christmas and have some left over. Way to go. PEACE:RONB
 
Hey; at least your out swinging!!!!!!:notworthy:
 
Nice to see the clad factory continues to crank it out, seems to be quarter day!
Congrats! Nice finds!
Sleek looking ride Fishy has aquired!
Blingie will just have to ogle his hoard to a new shinny is found....it will take him awhile!!!

I hope to get some hunting in this weekend. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom