What's new

Back to Reality

kurtma12

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
The last 2 weeks were good

If you look close at the pic, you will see the 1 keeper on top of the boxes

halves.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I hope you own a wall safe cause theres no way all of that is fitting in your freezer!!!
 
Hurry and find another one- looks like he's gettin ready to jump from loneliness. Sometimes you gotta dig through the bad to get back to the good. I know it sucks when your in the good stuff and they box up some more and bury it. HH Mark
 
All I can say is.........WOW. That's depressing after your run last week. Time to dump and reload for the next round.
 
my 4 brinks boxes were skunks this week. seems like i have to go through about 20 brinks skunks to find a good box that produces
 
I am having convulsions just looking at that. But would you rather skunks then big score or 2 or 3 per box all the time? I am not sure one is better than the other. Certainly a dream box now and then is more exciting.

Golden Silver
 
guess you are right golden silver. if i was only pulling a few out of each box each time i would probably give up on them. i always dream of getting a dream box each time i pick up the boxes
 
Don't forget the "tortuse and the hair", I think the tortuse got more silver in the end. HH Mark
 
Silver Stripe said:
Hurry and find another one- looks like he's gettin ready to jump from loneliness. Sometimes you gotta dig through the bad to get back to the good. I know it sucks when your in the good stuff and they box up some more and bury it. HH Mark

Haha, yes, he was sad being all alone. It was definitely dumps of a rim searcher. The one '68 keeper looked identical on the rims. I only caught it by sound
 
golden silver said:
I am having convulsions just looking at that. But would you rather skunks then big score or 2 or 3 per box all the time? I am not sure one is better than the other. Certainly a dream box now and then is more exciting.

Golden Silver

I think the opposite of this for life in general, but for CRHing and my quest for the dream boxes, I would say that feast or famine trumps low output consistency

Though, no matter what, my 1 keeper out of 22000 is still one more for the pile.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom