What's new

Back to the beach....

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,096
Reaction score
20,176
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to where I found the walking half, silver Washingtons, and other stuff. My buddy got another walking half, but, I just got dimes this time, and a silver ring. As the last time, silver takes a beating in the salt water. Can't even make out the dates on the Roosie's, just 194 something.....even after cleaning. The merc was up in the dry and faired a lot better. The cross was probably a silver plated crucifix at one time. 4 more wheaties and a dateless buffalo round out the old coins.

20260129_081617.webp
20260128_174040.webp
 
Upvote 31
Back to where I found the walking half, silver Washingtons, and other stuff. My buddy got another walking half, but, I just got dimes this time, and a silver ring. As the last time, silver takes a beating in the salt water. Can't even make out the dates on the Roosie's, just 194 something.....even after cleaning. The merc was up in the dry and faired a lot better. The cross was probably a silver plated crucifix at one time. 4 more wheaties and a dateless buffalo round out the old coins.

View attachment 2242654View attachment 2242655
A most excellent day of detecting!
 
Back to where I found the walking half, silver Washingtons, and other stuff. My buddy got another walking half, but, I just got dimes this time, and a silver ring. As the last time, silver takes a beating in the salt water. Can't even make out the dates on the Roosie's, just 194 something.....even after cleaning. The merc was up in the dry and faired a lot better. The cross was probably a silver plated crucifix at one time. 4 more wheaties and a dateless buffalo round out the old coins.

View attachment 2242654View attachment 2242655
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!
 
Congrats on a nice hunt with some cool silver recoveries!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom