What's new

Back to the beach

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,097
Reaction score
20,185
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing fantastic, but, this place just keeps giving.....at least enough to hold my interest. Highlights would be the keys, a medical alert tag that says "George" on one side, and "Allergic to Penicillin" on the other, a tungsten carbide ring, 2 wheat cents, and a Mercury dime. Lots of brass and lead amongst the junk to wade through in this place!

02152026hunt.webp
02152026hunt2.webp
 
Upvote 15
Very nice, congrats!
You are certainly doing your part in de-littering the beaches :icon_thumright:
Yup, and you know what beach I'm cleaning! :laughing7:
 
Cuda WOW nice clean up job :) Why do you think there are so many cartridge cases there ?
 
Yup, and you know what beach I'm cleaning! :laughing7:
I was wondering if it was that one! That's cool because I can picture you out there, almost like being there.
 
Cuda WOW nice clean up job :) Why do you think there are so many cartridge cases there ?
The military once practiced there.
 
A busy day, nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom