Pocket Spill Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 1,518 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Detector(s) used Etrac Mar 19, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Went back to the carnival grounds on Sunday with Gimme the Loot. Finds included 3 Indians (1886, 1892 and 1906) plus 5 silver dimes (1 Barber - 1905S, 3 Mercs - 1928D, 1935, 1943 and 1 Rosie - 1956D). Also got 13 wheaties inlcuding a 1909VDB.
Went back to the carnival grounds on Sunday with Gimme the Loot. Finds included 3 Indians (1886, 1892 and 1906) plus 5 silver dimes (1 Barber - 1905S, 3 Mercs - 1928D, 1935, 1943 and 1 Rosie - 1956D). Also got 13 wheaties inlcuding a 1909VDB.
D dbennett7 Hero Member Joined Aug 7, 2011 Messages 509 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Mar 19, 2012 #2 nice finds always great to pull silver up congrats on your hunt dennis
outlaw007 Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 1,349 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location ILLINIOS Detector(s) used TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 19, 2012 #3 great finds pat, thats a road trip i would have liked!
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,440 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 19, 2012 #4 Congratulations!
rob.s Hero Member Joined May 31, 2011 Messages 958 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 20, 2012 #5 Outstanding finds I don't see brews in the pic !!!
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2012 #6 Purdy picture, keep pull'in them
Gimmie The Loot Bronze Member Joined May 11, 2010 Messages 1,246 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Driftwood, TX Detector(s) used etrac, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2012 #7 Wow thats awesome about the 1909VDB! I can't wait to clean off my wheaties! Rob, Pat did better than me but I'll have a nice brew in my pictures once I post them
Wow thats awesome about the 1909VDB! I can't wait to clean off my wheaties! Rob, Pat did better than me but I'll have a nice brew in my pictures once I post them