Back to the Circus grounds ODd twice in a hour

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back to the Circus grounds OD'd twice in a hour

The title is very appropriate! I only had about a hour between a haircut and paying some bills. So of course I brought along my AT pro ya never know when u might need it! Well today was a prime example to kill some time and it payed off. Went back to area that has produced all year long but I haven't been there since May. Now that a lot of leaves are falling and plants are dying there is a lot more room and new spots to hit. First signal was a 57' nickel. I was actually quite happy just to be out today so at that point I had about 30 min left. Before I knew it I had a higher mid tone and dug a well worn 45' P war nick (OD nickel). About 10 minutes later I slowly started working my way back to the truck and got another higher mid tone! I swept the leaves away and there he was a 43' P OD nickel! So all in all 2 silvers quick hunt and a damn good day with the double OD! Happy Hunting and good luck out there!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444161258.766242.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444161223.782506.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 13

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back