What's new

Back-to the factory

cyperpc

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
96
Reaction score
124
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;Fisher CZ-21; White Classic IDX Pro; White Classic SL
I am really excited I just shipped off my White IDX Pro that I had for 8 plus years back to white for repair.
It is time to get this bad boy back on it's feet and back to work!!! Can't want to get it back!
 
Last edited:
I understand what you mean! Our gear becomes a part of our experience and it's hard not having pieces we've had for years -- especially a trusty MD! Hope it comes back finely tuned and ready to work -- good luck!
 
Got off early and went and found the factory..didnt see your machine.
 
OH NO!!! It just got there today...... Keeping my figures crossed!
 
Great machine .....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom