Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is finds from 3 short hunts, 5 hours total combined. I am pretty pleased for the quality of finds from 5 hours!

Sunday I went to a field site close to my house, I pounded this place last fall a dozen times easy. I went super slow and was running TTF and managed a few nice keepers. First good dig was the 1880 injun, also got the small heart shaped item marked sterling. Best find was the civil war eagle button, back is marked scoville waterbury. Total time 2 hours here.

Monday I went back to the one room school house field site, and I got a total of 3 indians, 1901, 1906 and one FAT chief....lol, 1860 fatty. Got 4 real crusty wheats, organ reed, some headstamps, lead bullet, and a small lead marked "GRCO" Last 2 items were the item that says Watch 43....? no idea? and the small item that looks like a collar stud maybe? 2 hours total hunt again here.

Tonite I had one hour tops to hunt, so I went to "Nickel park" by my work place. I swear NO ONE digs nickel signals in this place! First dig was a wheat, 2 feet away I got the 1936 buffalo. And about 20 minutes later I got the 2 silver war nickels about 3 feet apart. This park is only one and a half acres and I have dug a ton of old nickels here. Total hunt was exactly ONE HOUR

so total time for 3 hunts was 5 hours, I am quite happy! I am at 197 silver, only need 3 more!!!!!!

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

Upvote 0

filo

May 6, 2009
Great finds! Your indian totals for the year have inspired me to look for more signals in that range and it paid off with 4 indians today for me! Thanks for the inspiration and nice finds.

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I would be happy with the quality of those finds too! Great job.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent. :hello2:
Congrats on the IH tribe. :thumbsup:
-MM-

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice fatty!!!!! MR TUFF

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Patina to the copper Indians . The fatties nickel content kills em :( Buffs in pretty good shape though ! :icon_sunny: M.R.

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I love those sites where only high tones were dug! They miss all the Indians and nickels and buttons galore! Nice work!

Dug1898

Sep 27, 2011
Fingerlakes Region, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236-X2 &
Los Banos Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds, I thought I recognized that blue cloth. Great looking IHs and a Buffalo Nickel to boot. WTG!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Buff's looking pretty Buff!! Nice tribe and an Eagle to boot.Congrat's :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread