What's new

Back to the flat button site

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks to all who liked and commented on my recent finds from a BelAir, MD park.
BelAir has structures that date from the late 1700s and this park is near the edge of town.

Well, I headed back this morning and jumped into the slightly wooded area adjacent to where I was detecting Thursday evening.
First good target was a flat button that seems to have been hit by a plow. Other relics were found, as were early 20th century shotgun casings and some center-fire cartridges. In all, I pulled four more buttons from this site today. That makes 7 total in the last week; all are different. This could mean that more than one person worked this ground. I'd appreciate any input on the approximate age of these buttons.

Finds.webp
 
Upvote 2
That's the kinda stuff I love finding, old and green!, great finds!
 
Hi; We want to help you but We NEED closer ups of BOTH sides of EACH button ok. Be glad to help. PEACE:RONB
 
Nice button finds, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom