What's new

Back to the Old Farmhouse aka Old Faithful

tmosc

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
132
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another productive day out at the Farm. As always I've only posted my more interesting finds. Also found the remains of an old Iron and 2 more Ax Heads as well as plenty of junk. IMG_20150427_124704464.webpIMG_20150427_124934154.webpIMG_20150427_125044059.webpIMG_20150426_201304219_HDR.webpIMG_20150426_201331075_HDR.webpPhoto Collage Maker_LgExG5.webpPhoto Collage Maker_5XWV9C.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150427_121143423.webp
    IMG_20150427_121143423.webp
    247.7 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20150427_121146787.webp
    IMG_20150427_121146787.webp
    215.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20150426_201600238.webp
    IMG_20150426_201600238.webp
    511.2 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 10
I want to hunt where you are hunting. Love this stuff
 
Nice to have a place one can count on, ain't it. :)

Nice saves!
 
I want to hunt where you are hunting. Love this stuff

It is a great place. Fact is there were 15 home sites on this property at one time. I've only hunted the 3 oldest but a majority of my finds, and the oldest finds, are coming from the one I call The Old Farm House. There are 3 old foundations left and the rest of them have been completely dozed. Several of them are now just Farm Field which makes digging easy but finding difficult. I use a site called Historicaerials.com to try and pin point the others. I think there has been some detecting done on a couple before the fence went up but not the Old Farm House. It just continues to produce. Also I use to work at this place. It's a County Airport and completely fenced in now so nobody can get in but me. They won't allow anyone else for obvious reasons and I work for a major Airline and have credentials. It's nice to know that I can just take my time and not have to worry if someone else is out there when I'm not. They won't even let me bring my Father and he retired from American Airlines with 40 years of service. Post 9/11 world.
 
So someone actually got some advantage out of the TSA policy? YIPEEE!
 
So someone actually got some advantage out of the TSA policy? YIPEEE!

Well it would be nice to get a couple of folks out there with me. It's a lot of area to cover and I'm sure things will be missed.
 
Well it would be nice to get a couple of folks out there with me. It's a lot of area to cover and I'm sure things will be missed.

The first time around :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom