keystone82
Full Member
back to the site WHERE i found my shilling this time, "I" GOT
bad chad and myself headed back to a site where I found a schilling and he found a splash of silver seated dimes. it was very quiet so headed up in the woods and came across a funny signal vdi bounced between a few readings but it just had that sound so I dug it up it was a button I knew it had something on it but couldn't tell til I got it home and cleaned it saw the big "I" on it got my button book out looked it up and as I can see it's a confederate infantry button #184 in the record of American uniform buttons

bad chad and myself headed back to a site where I found a schilling and he found a splash of silver seated dimes. it was very quiet so headed up in the woods and came across a funny signal vdi bounced between a few readings but it just had that sound so I dug it up it was a button I knew it had something on it but couldn't tell til I got it home and cleaned it saw the big "I" on it got my button book out looked it up and as I can see it's a confederate infantry button #184 in the record of American uniform buttons


Last edited:
Upvote
22








