What's new

Back with a couple rare local Hutch bottles

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
4,180
Golden Thread
0
Location
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a busy summer and I haven't had much free time but I did manage to get out and find these amazing bottles.... The first is a somewhat rare Olin & Orendorf of So. Pueblo, not many of these were made to begin with and very few survive today. The second one is an extremely rare E. Mercier from Trinidad CO. it's got a pretty light embossing but still readable and the only one with this particular plate I have found anywhere so far.
attachment.php
attachment.php


For now these will get pride of place on my Colorado bottle shelf
Thanks for looking and happy hunting
 

Attachments

  • 100_0060.webp
    100_0060.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
  • 100_0061.webp
    100_0061.webp
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 130
those are some of my favorites, nice sturdy bottles with great early color.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom