What's new

Backyard thawed....lol

Iceman142

Greenie
Joined
Dec 19, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Penna
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, my backyard thawed a little last night between the rain and warmer temps. Thought I'd get out and dig some holes. Suprisingly in an hour I dug 4 pennies. 3 wheats oldest from 1937 and 2 I Can't read. Third is from 1973. One quarter from 1998, a zinc plated washer, a swiss pocket knife I lost years ago, and a nice metal soldier with most of the paint intact. Not too bad for an hour!
20181228_152900.webp20181228_152900.webp
 
Nice finds and Welcome to tnet.
 
Thanks.... Still learning mt BHIV
 
That is so cool that you found your knife years later like that. Tracker 4 is a great detector for the price. Good hunt for sure. Well done.
 
Welcome to the forum from Northern Virginia! You got some nice finds,congratulations :occasion14:
 
Nice finds good to find all your child hood toys lol Well done
 
Welcome from Mi Tommy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom