What's new

Bad Day of Hunting.

tnfishdaddy

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
219
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upper East Tennessee
I had the day off from work and no kids to watch. Was going to go detecting but talked myself into hitting all the banks in town. I live in a small town so there are about 25 banks to hit. Bank after bank had halves. Everything was handrolled. All and all I scored $1435 in halves. First roll, a 1964. :) From there on out, skunk city. Nothing. :( A few of the banks that didn't have any said I was the 3rd person today asking for halves. Looks like I have some competition. I think most of the bigger score were somebody elses dumps since several were marked. Oh well, that's why they call it hunting.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks exactly why the call it hunting, exactly why they call it fishing (vs catching) and exactly why they call it gambling (vs winning).

Nice find on that '64.
 
Dang it! I missed a '64 somewhere! ;) Are you the one that marks your rolls with an H? I went to 4 banks today and got about 3 1/2 rolls and only got 1 40%.
 
sneak said:
Dang it! I missed a '64 somewhere! ;) Are you the one that marks your rolls with an H? I went to 4 banks today and got about 3 1/2 rolls and only got 1 40%.

Dang it Sneak, yes that's me. :D I knew I had some competition but I didn't think they were on here also. It's a small world. If I were you, I wouldn't go to the CCU on the bypass. There are thousands there. The only problem is they have an H on them. ;D I guess I will have to look elsewhere. I guess I was looking through your dumps today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom