What's new

Starting July off with a BANG

West_Inevitable6052

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Detector(s) used
N.A. - I CRH
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_0334.webp


Small bank near work had a bag of loose and bank rolled halves - I took it all, of course

$400 in silver value profit - best single ‘hit’ ever
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0337.webp
    IMG_0337.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0339.webp
    IMG_0339.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0340.webp
    IMG_0340.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
WOW. Nice haul!
 
View attachment 2215393

Small bank near work had a bag of loose and bank rolled halves - I took it all, of course

$400 in silver value profit - best single ‘hit’ ever
I’m retired and I should open an account with every bank in my city and weekly go and check for this stuff… not that I would save those halves but I would sell them for $ … a nice little extra income
 
Very nice, that's quite the haul.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom