Bad Day turned out Great!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to pickup bank 1 to grab my 4 boxes. Once I walked in the teller gave me the bad news, she had forgot to order my halves. :BangHead: She then asks me for a dollar and gives me two '67's that she saved me!

Hopped back in the truck and went to go see my little hottie teller. She always orders me 6 boxes a week but guess what, she put in the order too late so they didn't show! I was a little mad now because I'm down 6 boxes this week. I jokingly tell her that she needs to make up for her "mistake". Hottie always saves me stuff that comes across the counter so she tells me to give her 7 bucks. I did hoping for something good. She pulls a stack out and I almost flip out in the middle of the bank. She always hooks me up but this takes the cake!

Wait for it!!!

Wait for it!!!!

Almost!

Boom Baby!
06.26.jpg

A teenager had cashed them in maybe 30 min before I got there. I went straight back to the office and popped these babies in some airtites!

Attachments

• 06.26.13.jpg
    06.26.13.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dayum that teens parent is gonna be UPSET
Nive hook up ya got there

just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your tellers are awesome!

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I remember correctly, he is married and this teller keeps trying to give him her digits. HH Super sweet cull, what are the years?

Hit the nail on the head Palidin!
All 1988 & 1989 on the ASE's The Morgan is a 1921. Lost my glasses so ill have to grab my loupe to see the mint.

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Super - now, buy thank you cards for them BRChiver.

Trust me, I make sure to take very good care of them. I have a timeshare that I haven't used in a while so last month I let her and another teller use 4 of my days in FL. Heck I don't have the time to use it so I figured put it to a good cause!
HH BRChiver!

THUNDERCHIEF

Jun 19, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350;
Garrett AT Pro;
MineLab Pro Find 25.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie question:
Can someone explain this thread to me? What does the OP mean when he says he is going to the bank to pick up 4 boxes? Also, why would the tellers give you the coins at face value? What prevents the tellers from keeping them?

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie question:
Can someone explain this thread to me? What does the OP mean when he says he is going to the bank to pick up 4 boxes? Also, why would the tellers give you the coins at face value? What prevents the tellers from keeping them?

Since you are new id suggest There is a "stickies" thread(found on top of this section) you need to read for beginners

As for why the teller didnt keep them- some will but a lot will just do their job which is taking and exchanging money- when/if you find one as awesome as this one above treat them very well-

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!!!!

Man that is one sweet score!! Sucks you lost out on boxes, but id take those 2 scores over searching 10 boxes any day of the week!

HH

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!!!!

Man that is one sweet score!! Sucks you lost out on boxes, but id take those 2 scores over searching 10 boxes any day of the week!

HH

Ya $7 for roughly $150+ in silver vs possibilty of 10skunks- hmmmmm
;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions