Bad teller

buckanear

Oct 27, 2009
I tried once more to get nickels at a bank where I've got an account.Again the new teller was happy to give me $40.Hagbag turned around and said we will charge $6.Why?Because we pay to order.I have banks with no account that will order all the boxes I want for nothing was my reply as I left.Would not go in but scores have been good before. HH

Upvote 0
I would then reply in a calm voice "Where can I get the forms to close my accounts?" They tend to rethink their position after that.

ronbo22 said:
I would then reply in a calm voice "Where can I get the forms to close my accounts?" They tend to rethink their position after that.

Still better to keep account as other branches may have different rules. Also good to make this one a dump bank.

I have a new term.... hagbag. I love it!

that sucks...report it to the high ups...u r not going to tell me they pay $15.00 for a frigin box of nickels...they r basically stealing from u!

I was recently charged $25.00 for a couple boxes of nickels. This same bank also charged me $25.00 for depositing over $5k in cash due to it being my business account. I sat down the other day with the manager and asked him " Im curious to know exactly what kind of idiot do you think I am to both pay to deposit my money, and to withdrawl it?" The manager said "we are a bank and business accounts are charged to order coin and to handle cash deposits." I replied " Oh ok no problem then. And since we cleared that up id like to give you the bill for the hour of my time you used talking about a car on my car lot the other day. Ya see, talking to folks about buying a car is usually a free service, but for my business account bank I will make an exception just for you. The first $25 is for you depositing your rear end into my car lot and the 2nd $25 is for you withdrawing it. Very happy to do business with ya."

For some odd reason he wanted to reverse my charges. Really nice feller. ???

Rest assured I have not paid any bank for any sort of fee nor will I.Hagbag needs to retire and might.Will start dumping there soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back