Whydah
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2010
- Messages
- 1,080
- Reaction score
- 1,917
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New England
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting


I found this trinket or what seems to be just a piece of it, while water hunting yesterday. It is broken
. If it were intact it would be aproxamately the size of a silver dollar. There is nothing on the other side. It seems to be vexcaved. Also there are two stars on it, this was found at an old fort site. Seems to be pewter or silver not sure yet. The letters that I can make out are ( N - I or L ? - O -R ) I was thinking that it may say silvonior but thats not how it's spelled. Any help would be apreciated and awsome to find out what it may be. Thanks in advance.
please give me your thoughts. Thank You in advance







