What's new

Badlands South Dakota

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,592
Reaction score
13,289
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
a nice day, one can see a LONG way

20231012_214616.webp
 
I have flown over it as a 10 yr. old kid, never drove thru. very nice shot!

vfm
 
We just drove thru last year and it's like going to a different planet!!! DEF doesn't look like Indiana :laughing7: Beautiful and Crazy!!!!!!
 
Nice posting . GREAT Picture thanks !!!
 
Look at all the rock. Not hardly a weed anywhere. I’ve wanted to go out there forever. I’d need to buy a one ton pickup and a trailer to haul back all the rocks I saw and wanted. Never made it. My wife puts up with enough the way it is.
 
yea i did that also on a copy. left it in here intentionally for perspective
 
I also reduced the resolution by over half to get the image to upload.
 
yea i did that also on a copy. left it in here intentionally for perspective

My apologies Dognose...post has been removed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom