What's new

Bag from coin counter...

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1,652
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
My bank called me today and let me know that their half bag filled up and they are holding it for me.

The problem is that I just got the bag a month ago, I had put $300 into it so it had $700 to go, that should take a year or so if it is normal people but I think it is a dump from a CRHer. they did say that the last $140 was an individual, but the other 500 had to be a dump

I will keep my fingers crossed that it is someones collection and all silver, but I am not holding my breath
 
Upvote 0
Good luck, wish I could buy bags, actually wish there was coin machines where i live, but none at the banks I visit.
 
Well I went through the bag, not much hope of anything
$350 was from me when I topped of the previous bag on April 10th, then another CRHr dumped $500 into it. There was $150 in unknown origin. It filled in a month, normally can take a year.

I found one 1964 Kennedy SO not a skunk at least, but when bank calls you on your cell asking if you want it you have to say yes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom