What's new

Bag of Coins

thegman50

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
NEW JERSEY
Bag of $880 worth of halves. In the bag there were 10 Walkers, 14 Franklins, 24 90% Kennedy's, 144 40% Kennedy's.

Hope the picture shows up.

best find yet!
 

Attachments

  • 10 Walkers & 14 Franklins (test).webp
    10 Walkers & 14 Franklins (test).webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 284
  • 24-1964 Kennedy\'s & 144- 40% Kennedy\'s (test).webp
    24-1964 Kennedy\'s & 144- 40% Kennedy\'s (test).webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0
Awesome bag!! Gotta love totals like that. Congrats.

Are there any more bags available where you got this one? I'm sure you have already thought of that...lol.

Keep em coming....
 
Great haul. Can't beat that very often, if ever.

HH.
 
I like browsing the coin roll hunting threads,and congrats on your finds..But all I can think is wow it takes money to make money,maybe some day I will be able to try this...if there is anything left that is :D

What does a roll of half dollars run???.......O.K. sorry I just found out a roll costs $10 under the.....BEGINNERS GUIDE TO COIN ROLL HUNTING!!! + TERMS...<<<<<this pretty much answered every question I had.
 
Very Nice & great variety!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom