What's new

bag of Pennies Ive Had for 2 weeks.

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Ive had this bag for so long.
Finaly got around to Going threw it dad helped me.
were 3/4th's the way done and Ive found these so Far. "Hes not Found any lol"

My FIRST V.D.B!!!!

1909 Vdb "Great Shape Full Ears....Other then SomeOne Took a Pair of Sidesnips to it ???....
1918
1944 2x
1950 d 2x one Au.
1958 d

And
A coin from Nederlanden 25 cents 1975.

Wooooowhoooooo!!!

CC
 
Upvote 0
That's awesome finding a VDB!!!!!!!!
 
Cool-
and to think it was sitting there for 2 weeks!
 
yeah yeah yeah sweet. Share the find with a nice pic. :D
 
I could Not Mannage a good Pic at all >:(

I Got to fix my scanner somethings wrong with it...Grrr

I would have loved to Capture the vdb.

I Freaked out When I looked at it...
I First Saw the 1909 Then I Flipped it over saw the vdb and had to look at it again.
My dad did not Believe me till he looked at it...
Hehe
To Bad it did not Have a "S" I Might have had a heart attach.
 

Attachments

  • vdb 002 (Medium).webp
    vdb 002 (Medium).webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 142
  • vdb 003 (Medium).webp
    vdb 003 (Medium).webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 144
  • vdb 004 (Medium).webp
    vdb 004 (Medium).webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 133
  • vdb 005 (Medium).webp
    vdb 005 (Medium).webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 154
  • vdb 006 (Medium).webp
    vdb 006 (Medium).webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 148
  • vdb 009 (Medium).webp
    vdb 009 (Medium).webp
    4 KB · Views: 151

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom