What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Baldwin Refrigerator Company brass label

Almy

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
2,009
Reaction score
3,974
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this at a house site that had been occupied from early 1800s to early 1900s. I can find that the Baldwin company was in business from late 1800s through the early 1900s. That would likely mean that they made what we call "ice boxes". I have found many Baldwin label pictures but none exactly like this one. I'm wondering the approximate date of the item this tag was on and the type of refrigerator it was.
 

Attachments

  • 20251117_120646.webp
    20251117_120646.webp
    415.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 20251117_120650.webp
    20251117_120650.webp
    397.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 20251117_120655.webp
    20251117_120655.webp
    409.9 KB · Views: 77
look up The House of Treasures on Facebook. they have a picture of an icebox with that plate on it. I dont have a facebook account so i couldnt link to it but I saw it
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom