What's new

Ball field for a Couple hours today

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,874
Reaction score
76,326
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a whole lot of Keepers
Wasn't feeling very Energetic today.

Did manage 52 Cents Gas Rebate

Picture 01152.webp

a Cap Gun

Picture 012.webp

Picture 013.webp

Yes I Believe I was the one to break it.
When I saw the Handle I Dug around it
To bring it up in one Piece
But unfortunately the ground around the Barrel
was still Compacted enouth that I Heard
it Snap as I Lifted. :-[

A Pin

Picture 008.webpPicture 009.webp

And 2 Pigeon Bands. 1921 & 1939

Both belonging to the same person.
about 50 feet from each other

JEFF B. 21 & JEFF B. 39

Picture 010.webp
 
Upvote 0
You'll have days like that. But at least you didn't get skunked. Tex
 
Not too bad, at least the weather was decent for a little while. I had thoughts of going after work until it poured.
 
mighty_mace said:
Not too bad, at least the weather was decent for a little while. I had thoughts of going after work until it poured.

Yea Where did this rain come From ?

all the windows on my Truck & The back
open , I look out & everythings Wet
 
Not a bad day Jeff......look at the bright side ..... at least the rain held off long enough to go!!

DK
 
Great digs...love the cap gun. :icon_thumleft:

:wink: RR
 
The cap gun is too cool....of course would be cooler if you had not broken it! :laughing7: I hate it when that happens! Glad to see you actually get time to get out and detect a little instead of just babysitting all of us! :wink:
 
Good finds a little 220 grit sand paper and some crazy glue pistol will be like new :laughing7: Good hunt Dd60
 
Well.. its not a "Home run" but its not a bad day either! least ya got out!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom