What's new

Ball Jar-like Can Lid

OMGitsSleek

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, yesterday I found this can lid that's similar to a Ball Jar, but I don't think it's a Ball Jar. If someone could just tell me what the brand or company who manufactured it, that would be great. It might be a simple solution, I'm just not sure how to go about looking it up on Google. The embossed letter are either an 'H' and two 'R's' or just a forward and backwards R
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200303_170648.webp
    IMG_20200303_170648.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20200303_170641.webp
    IMG_20200303_170641.webp
    641.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20200303_170527_1.webp
    IMG_20200303_170527_1.webp
    550.2 KB · Views: 102
It’s part of a compact from Richard Hudnut:
8DC3585A-D715-4892-AE19-2E6CA3914823.webp1E5196FB-2E37-4635-B556-E6D03B97437F.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, very well identified and a nice find.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for identifying my find! Much cooler than I originally thought!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom