What's new

Bandido 2 µMax or X-Terra 305 for $25 difference. What would you choose?

Elwood P. Dowd

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Bandido 2 µMax or X-Terra 305 for $25 difference. What would you choose?
Looking to get my first detector as an adult. I am not afraid to learn ground balancing because I think it to be an important skill in this hobby. So don't discourage the bandido on that account.

Let me know what you think, Elwood.
 
Tesoro!More reliable and capable in that price range and lifetime warranty.
 
Agree with above.

Is that a Silver Umax?

They are great machines - - light weight, quick recovery, good for contests too.

If you are experienced and rely more on sounds than target ID then go with the Umax.
If you are still learning and need help with target ID you might go for the Minelab.
I think the Minelab sells for a lot more new than the other two. :thumbsup:
 
I would get the tesoro myself!
Doc
 
You have to ground balance the 305 too. :wink:
I don't know the other machines but the 305 was my first machine,it worked (works) well,is very easy to use,light,pretty deep too. Was very happy with mine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom