What's new

Bandido

Action

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
70
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Valley Springs, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the Bandido out today. It has been a long time sense I have used it. I bought it in 1990 and to be honest I have used it very little. I am going to try to get out with it more. Here is what I found today in an hr or so........Don't laugh....LOL.
Jack
 

Attachments

  • 12 08 17 finds.webp
    12 08 17 finds.webp
    948.9 KB · Views: 133
Hey, I did not get my Bandido out today, so you are WAY ahead of the game! :headbang:
 
It obviously works. Just need to get that coil over some good hunting spots. Although, digging trash is part of it.
Glad you got out with it. Need to start using that Bandido more!!
 
I was in an old field at the gate where I keep bees.......This is what I expected to find there. But I need practice so it is all good.
Jack
 
If you passed a lot of those targets, you could have passed gold, too !
 
Those bandido work so well,
Just wondering which one is better
The old original badido, or the badido umax ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom