What's new

Bank Holiday Funday 😆 xx

blossom

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Messages
4,085
Reaction score
35,429
Golden Thread
1
Location
UK
🥇 Banner finds
1
Today was the day I got to go in the field I’ve been gazing at for ever! I did have to channel my inner mountain goat for this one tho! It’s the one that has the lynchets in with the stream at the bottom! It did not disappoint, but is pretty big so hopefully will keep us amused for a couple of weeks!

Interesting little S to start you off, lovely buckle, beehive thimble, 2 spoons, little pin hole badge, pot leg, livery button, buttons, lead weight, found on the stream bank, and some pre dec 1919 half penny!

Weird fungus in tree, and pretty pretty country side 😍 xx


IMG_0326.webp
IMG_0329.webp
IMG_0330.webp
IMG_0331.webp
IMG_0333.webp
IMG_0332.webp
IMG_0334.webp
IMG_0337.webp
IMG_0338.webp
IMG_0336.webp
IMG_0339.webp
IMG_0322.webp
IMG_0319.webp
IMG_0317.webp
IMG_0324.webp
IMG_0314.webp
IMG_0316.webp
IMG_0318.webp
 
Upvote 25
Today was the day I got to go in the field I’ve been gazing at for ever! I did have to channel my inner mountain goat for this one tho! It’s the one that has the lynchets in with the stream at the bottom! It did not disappoint, but is pretty big so hopefully will keep us amused for a couple of weeks!

Interesting little S to start you off, lovely buckle, beehive thimble, 2 spoons, little pin hole badge, pot leg, livery button, buttons, lead weight, found on the stream bank, and some pre dec 1919 half penny!

Weird fungus in tree, and pretty pretty country side 😍 xx


View attachment 2209963View attachment 2209964View attachment 2209965View attachment 2209966View attachment 2209967View attachment 2209968View attachment 2209969View attachment 2209970View attachment 2209971View attachment 2209972View attachment 2209973View attachment 2209974View attachment 2209975View attachment 2209976View attachment 2209977View attachment 2209978View attachment 2209979View attachment 2209980
you had another great day!
 
Congratulations once again on your great and cool finds! Great pictures as always!
 
Today was the day I got to go in the field I’ve been gazing at for ever! I did have to channel my inner mountain goat for this one tho! It’s the one that has the lynchets in with the stream at the bottom! It did not disappoint, but is pretty big so hopefully will keep us amused for a couple of weeks!

Interesting little S to start you off, lovely buckle, beehive thimble, 2 spoons, little pin hole badge, pot leg, livery button, buttons, lead weight, found on the stream bank, and some pre dec 1919 half penny!

Weird fungus in tree, and pretty pretty country side 😍 xx


View attachment 2209963View attachment 2209964View attachment 2209965View attachment 2209966View attachment 2209967View attachment 2209968View attachment 2209969View attachment 2209970View attachment 2209971View attachment 2209972View attachment 2209973View attachment 2209974View attachment 2209975View attachment 2209976View attachment 2209977View attachment 2209978View attachment 2209979View attachment 2209980
machine-gun-498-x-294-gif-huxs1g4s2y23w2gl.gif
 
Another great day! Jealous again!
 
Incredible.
Again.

The S looks to be off a snails car. Possibly postal (mail /package delivery) in nature.
When in place on the car it looks much larger and really stands out.
So much that it is not uncommon when it passes by for someone to remark , "look at that S- car-go".

(I'll show myself out.)
 
Great FINDS :) Great pictures :) Thank you mam for sharing with us
 
The 'S' is a late Medieval Leather Mount. I've had other letters but not that one. All pretty good finds on that hunt.
 
Today was the day I got to go in the field I’ve been gazing at for ever! I did have to channel my inner mountain goat for this one tho! It’s the one that has the lynchets in with the stream at the bottom! It did not disappoint, but is pretty big so hopefully will keep us amused for a couple of weeks!

Interesting little S to start you off, lovely buckle, beehive thimble, 2 spoons, little pin hole badge, pot leg, livery button, buttons, lead weight, found on the stream bank, and some pre dec 1919 half penny!

Weird fungus in tree, and pretty pretty country side 😍 xx


View attachment 2209963View attachment 2209964View attachment 2209965View attachment 2209966View attachment 2209967View attachment 2209968View attachment 2209969View attachment 2209970View attachment 2209971View attachment 2209972View attachment 2209973View attachment 2209974View attachment 2209975View attachment 2209976View attachment 2209977View attachment 2209978View attachment 2209979View attachment 2209980
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom