coolcash2004 Bronze Member Joined Jun 9, 2006 Messages 2,005 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 Jul 25, 2007 #1 8 banks and 1 box yielded 6 40%ers. Better than nothing! -CC Upvote 0
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Jul 25, 2007 #2 coolcash2004 said: 8 banks and 1 box yielded 6 40%ers. Better than nothing! -CC Click to expand... Not a great percentage but like you say, better than nothing.
coolcash2004 said: 8 banks and 1 box yielded 6 40%ers. Better than nothing! -CC Click to expand... Not a great percentage but like you say, better than nothing.
goldencoin Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 5,669 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2007 #3 still nice to get something, decided what to do the extra $1000? HH -GC
fiatboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 28, 2007 Messages 1,305 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Jul 25, 2007 #4 Better than my haul today.
coolcash2004 Bronze Member Joined Jun 9, 2006 Messages 2,005 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 Jul 25, 2007 Thread Owner #5 Thanks everyone! Nope, not yet GC. However, come this september when I finally turn 16 I might be able to get a saturday job at the coin store. Which, I am hoping, will mean employee discounts! HH! -CC
Thanks everyone! Nope, not yet GC. However, come this september when I finally turn 16 I might be able to get a saturday job at the coin store. Which, I am hoping, will mean employee discounts! HH! -CC
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2007 #6 Nice CC. Just throw those on top of the others you've found and watch the pile grow.
coolcash2004 Bronze Member Joined Jun 9, 2006 Messages 2,005 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 Jul 25, 2007 Thread Owner #7 Thanks! -CC