What's new

bank hopping today

tw656

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
735
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Met up with a buddy of mine and we hit about 7 banks. Did pretty well.

54 40%
5 1964
5 Bens, with one a 1955
1 1977 s non silver proof
One error kennedy with two slices out of it
and

1 1898 Barber, not sure if there is a mint mark. It's in G4 or worse shape.

So not bad. I have a 1/2 share ownership of a CRHed 1898 Barber half. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Congrats. Thats a nice haul. How are you going to cash in that 1/2 (share)? :)

HH.
 
We get together maybe once a month or so and hunt. When we find our next barber then we split them!! Gotta think positive. ;D (by the way, I had found 2 barbers last year)
 
Unfortunately, I left the barber at his house for same keeping. Ill bring my camera next time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom