What's new

Bank of America forecasts US$6,000 gold in 2026

AU Seeker

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
2,504
Reaction score
5,023
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't that be nice !
I’m not sure. Huge swings in the price of gold isn’t a good sign for economic stability and the value of the dollar. I want a prosperous country for my grandkids.
 
I take any price predictions with a grain of salt.

Look at stock targets. Meaningless for the most part.

Gold is somewhat of a safe haven asset, but the swings are wild. Same for silver and crypto.

Tbills are still king as far as I’m concerned
 
I have a friend that has his own high end jewelry shop... amazing stuff, untouchable prices.... I was talking to him the other day and he can quote the daily price of gold down to the penny.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom