What's new

Bank Prospecting 2/10/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Picked up 2 boxes of dimes today and checked banks for halves.

Got stuck with with someone's dumps which happens from time to time but ended the day with the following

1x 1986 Ellis Island Proof
1x 1964
1x 1968
1x 1953d Roosevelt
1x 1957d " "
1x 1964d " "
 
Upvote 0
How is that someones dumps? I would love to get that kind of silver. I only get one silver dime per box. :) Anyways nice job :)
 
The dumps were $840.00 in clad and $260.00 clad. Yesterday I found someone's dump as well. I don't mind because it is fun searching through it anyway.
Returming it on the other hand is another matter because there are no coin machines around me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom