What's new

bank silver

skierbob

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
954
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-trac; Minelab Exp II; Troy Shadow X3; Garrett AT Pro.
It's been way too hot and humid around here to do any metal detecting. But I got lucky at the bank yesterday. I was cashing a check when I noticed that the teller's coin rack tray had a couple silver quarters at the front of the quarter slot. So I asked her about them and she knew they were silver. I told her I'd be glad to take them off her hands and she said o.k. and gave them to me in change. How 'bout that! Here they are:

bankme 001.webp
 
Upvote 0
Sweet SB! Those are a nice catch.

I always peek at the trays....no luck on a silver quarter yet.
 
Congrats sometimes they put the silver aside for themselves or some one at the bank.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom