What's new

Bank troubles

Jack_MIghtyheart

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
420
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, not really troubles. My main bank doesn't seem to want to order halves for me. They have no problem getting me boxes of nickels, but it's a totally different story when it comes to halves. I tell them I want to order an entire box of half dollars, and they said okay. "It should be in next week" they told me. Well, when I went in to see if it had come in, they told me they "couldn't order a box". Hmm...couldn't or wouldn't? How can I get them to order my halves? They seem so hesitant to it, but like I said, have no problem giving me tons of nickels. They know I'm a collector, also. Any ideas?
 
Upvote 0
They can get them for you ... I am not having much luck either with orders all the branches outside of town have offered but the local ones want to charges fees ??? . I would try some other banks , it is surprising how cool some banks are about ordering them and others wont .... anyways best of luck to you, Ed
 
yeah thats BS. Its someone higher up or that teller. I would ask to talk to her boss maybe. or try another one.
 
I don't want to come across as an a-hole, because they've been pretty nice to me as it is, and halves aren't -that- big of a deal. I guess I'll just have to make sure they put me down on the order form for some halves.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom