What's new

bank whos bag filled a year ago filled again

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
bank who's bag filled a year ago filled again

This is what I found last year at the same bank. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,279496.msg1996093.html#msg1996093. Guess I never posted any pics!

Today the same branch yielded 13 40%, 2 64s and 1 Bennie.

A far cry from 101 I found last year, proof of silver getting harder to find. Sitting at 42.8165 oz for the month, I have 8 boxes waiting. Time to get back on the horse and keep moving!! :whip2: :whip2: :whip2:
 
Upvote 0
Re: bank who's bag filled a year ago filled again

Time to get back on the horse and keep moving!!

my horse has turned into a jacka$$
 
Re: bank who's bag filled a year ago filled again

Oh did you get that from the recent change in Congress? I guess they needed less donkeys. HEE HAW!

:help:
 
Re: bank who's bag filled a year ago filled again

i got it from my recent change in the bags :tongue3:
 
Re: bank who's bag filled a year ago filled again

phrostie said:
This is what I found last year at the same bank. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,279496.msg1996093.html#msg1996093. Guess I never posted any pics!

Today the same branch yielded 13 40%, 2 64s and 1 Bennie.

A far cry from 101 I found last year, proof of silver getting harder to find. Sitting at 42.8165 oz for the month, I have 8 boxes waiting. Time to get back on the horse and keep moving!! :whip2: :whip2: :whip2:

At silvers current price,that's a dream bag you got :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: bank who's bag filled a year ago filled again

You are on a major silver streak!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it going brother!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: bank who's bag filled a year ago filled again

not bad Phrostie, wish i could get bags here. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom