Silver Stripe
Bronze Member
I heard a new one today as I went to sample a small town- didn't have time to clean house just passing through. First bank on my list had $15 in loose and when I asked if there was any in the vault was told everything is in the coin counter. So I asked ifn I could buy the bag out of the counter- have to ask the head teller and she is at lunch. OK I'll come back. Went and hit a couple others with no luck. Got back to the first bank and one teller says yea there was $300 in there last night but when she went to ask the head teller about selling it- get this. It was shipped to the FED this morning, they ship every Thursday morning. Now granted this bank is about the size of a double wide and I'm sure not the richest bank but how can they ship off only $300. I will have to make a point to be there on a Wednesday right before closing to sample that bag. It is not exactly right down the street from me but wouldn't hurt too bad to sample it once. On the way home from there I went through a one bank town and asked for halves- they thought they had some left but didn't... people really like those- one guy just the other day bought $600 worth. They're gonna order some more tomarrow- need to sample that counter bag and see ifn thats someones dump bank. If its not I'll try to cut a deal with the head teller to call me when there's say $500. HH all, Mark
Upvote
0







