What's new

Banner day for me!! My first Spanish silvers! 2 in one day!

fernald1

Full Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
114
Reaction score
548
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457582600.251390.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457582619.186655.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457582638.222301.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457582655.807632.webp
Also picked up an 1865 Indian , 1 button and some other things. I will post my non silver finds in another post.. I yelled joyful obscenities in the middle of the woods! Lol very happy to check Spanish silver off the list
 
Upvote 64
Thumbs up allllll day on that!!! :thumbsup:
 
Wow! That's a great day!! It would be hard to ever forget that hunt. I love the toning
 
Wow, talk about famine to feast! You sure did that in style. I'm hoping this year I get to experience Spanish silver for the first time, too.

As far as celebratory expressions go...two of my friends who don't detect but who've let me hunt on their properties met one day, and the subject of my hobby came up. The one friend says to the other, "Have you seen Ken do his happy dance yet?" The other one goes, "Oh yeah, totally! When he hops around with that smile on his face?" I had no idea. But thank God for people who embrace our quirks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom