What's new

Banner day for me!! My first Spanish silvers! 2 in one day!

fernald1

Full Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
114
Reaction score
548
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457582600.251390.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457582619.186655.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457582638.222301.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457582655.807632.webp
Also picked up an 1865 Indian , 1 button and some other things. I will post my non silver finds in another post.. I yelled joyful obscenities in the middle of the woods! Lol very happy to check Spanish silver off the list
 
Upvote 64
Really nice old silver...I love the 2 real pistareen...Too bad I had to work...Was a great day to get out for sure...We will have to hit it up this weekend for sure...Congrats on your first Spanish x2
 
Very nice, love that 2 Reales coin!

Steve
 
Excellent!!.....they are just special coins man welldone..
 
Hell yeah!!!! I have yelled many joyful obscenities!!!! Some that went way overboard lol. It's funny how some of us choose to celebrate. I also do this stupid little Irish jig for the real good finds. Congrats on a couple of beautiful old Spanish silvers. Easily one of my favorite finds
 
I start singing like an opera singer...

Then flying drop kicks into trees.
 
Congrats on your 2 Spanish silvers.
 
Beautiful coins. Congrats.

Spanish silver is very high on my list.

Best of luck to you!
 
You scratched Spanish Silver off the list in grand fashion! I have a feeling there will be many more.
 
gosh, high on my list and you did it! congrats! btw, i loved this: "I yelled joyful obscenities in the middle of the woods!" That made me smile.
 
Beautiful condition :occasion14:
 
Those are SAAAWWWEEEET silvers! Congrats! spanish silvers are still on my bucket-list.
 
Yeeehaaa! Two Spanish silver in a day is fabulous. Nice work and may you find many more!!

Syeve
 
Great job on those Spanish silvers. :D
 
That's a great way to get a first - congrats!!
 
Great spanish silvers!, that pistareen is knocking on the 1600s door, and that's not an easy thing to do, great job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom