What's new

Banner / directory

goldhungry

Full Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
228
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is itjust mine or is everyones banner or directory at the top od the page all buggured up? :dontknow:
 
The banner looks Great It the Big Purple thing that's distracting!!!! ;D :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: I'm sure They are working on the site Again It will Probably be fixed Soon HH Chug


Guess I should Say Hi Marc :hello: :hello: :hello:

Love the changes, Chug and Red

Some time,s It entertaining to figure them out Love the Site!!!!
 
Thanks Chug, had me worried maybe my computor was going south.
 
I thought Mine was going north but everting else I looked at was OK so I figured there was another change made!!! It was challenging for a minute !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom