What's new

Banner Month ! literally

trevmma

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
683
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out again the other day for probably 4 time since my injury. Have only tracked for probably 1hour everytime, but two weeks ago i found a very nice wing banner preform well i just picked up a fricking nother,lol in the same month. hard to tell unless wet but its red banded slate ,grr why the wing why the wing,lol.. hopefully they are like axes(whenu find your first one you find them regularly,lol)
IMAG4347_zpsad0d90ed.jpg

IMAG4353_zps878d502c.jpg

IMAG4348_zps6a4ce760.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Dang!!! You are on a roll!!!

We don't have things like that over here.
 
you have got some beautiful flint though dont ya? pm me if ever in my part of ohio by chance and we will try and find you some
 
Thanks for the generous offer. I will surely keep that one in mind. As a concrete contractor and beekeeper, my summers are pretty dang busy though. BUT, you guys do have spring a little earlier than we do I think.
 
Dang! I wonder why they didnt finish them.
 
Sounds like you have a most fortunate field. Congratulations on those superb finds!
 
Pretty amazing. Nice work continuing to find the good stuff.
 
That is just crazy how many your are finding. Even though it may not be your best they will display great and show the different manufacturing stages. I imagine many never made it to a final piece like your first one. Hope you are healing and ready to rumble :thumbsup:

fight_right.gif fight_onground.gif
 
Last edited:
Were banner stones used more in certain states, or am I potentially stepping over as many as Trev is finding?
 
I have no clue nc fieldhunter, think they just were diff material everywhere, slate u can manufacture easier than quartz i would think. Thats why we have the big winged and ovate families here.thanks guys, can't wait for next hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom