What's new

Barber and Mercs. Quick hunt Tuesday

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to a spot that has produced fairly consistently. Lots of iron but found a few gems. These silver coins put my coin count to 139, but more importantly I had some fun.

1900 Barber dime
1944 & 1945 Mercs ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438772299.656123.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438772348.719420.webp

Also just found out last night I finally got board approval for an untouched 1705 site. I'm very excited and hopefully can find some nice goodies to share.

Steve
 
Upvote 36
Those look like some nice scores. Also, congrats on the new site! Can't wait to see what ya get!!
 
The silver King! Nice finds.

I won't be finding silver coins for much longer with your son Johnnie around. There won't be any left! Lol

Steve
 
Congrats on those 3 silvers Scrappy. :occasion14: 139 silvers in one year, way better than what I have found. I will get to 139 in about 2 more seasons... maybe
 
Love it! Pre-WWI and WWII-era silver! The history.... :p :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
nice silvers and good luck on the new permission
 
nice silvers and good luck on the new permission
Hey thanks Wheat. Pound for pound I believe you found the most silver this year! Lol. How many silver halves did u find again?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom