What's new

Barber quarter

cheyne1776

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
binghamton new york
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
20160402_111453.webp20160402_104050.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20160402_111417.webp
    20160402_111417.webp
    408.7 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Upvote 26
thats a nice one.
brad
 
That's a Beauty. 1800's dated barbers make ya feel real nice!
 
OOOOOH....an "O". That's a good one, Congratulations!
 
Beautiful coin, congrats! But what I am jealous of is the SOIL! What is that, powder? I grind down Lesche tools just digging in the lawns around here....Sub 8-)
 
Beautiful coin, congrats! But what I am jealous of is the SOIL! What is that, powder? I grind down Lesche tools just digging in the lawns around here....Sub 8-)

this was a corn field so it was easy digging for sure
 
thanks everyone. i just want to know how to rotate the pis so there upside right
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom