What's new

Barber Quarter

SilverCoinHound

Full Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
190
Reaction score
1,626
Golden Thread
0
Hit a new spot this evening and didn’t find anything in my search area, but checked a different area while I was there and found a 1902 Barber Quarter. I felt pretty good about it not being clad because it was about 10” down.
IMG_4183.webp

IMG_4184.webp
IMG_0252.webp
IMG_0254.webp

IMG_0255.webp
 
Upvote 20
That’s called “circulation cameo “. If you want a better looking cameo, put it in your pocket with some other coins and carry it for a while. The high spots will turn bright and the fields will stay dark for a nice contrast. This Kennedy half was black when I started carrying it. I’ve had it in my pocket about a month.
IMG_3575.webp
IMG_3574.webp
 
That’s called “circulation cameo “. If you want a better looking cameo, put it in your pocket with some other coins and carry it for a while. The high spots will turn bright and the fields will stay dark for a nice contrast. This Kennedy half was black when I started carrying it. I’ve had it in my pocket about a month.View attachment 2254276View attachment 2254277
funny i throw all my clad coin i my washing machine and leave them till i roll coins,not sure i would do this was any thing good,ps ,not married
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom