What's new

Baseball hat bottle cap?

Linney13

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
145
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex Plus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone,
I was at a local park yesterday that was established in 1922. Most of the equipment is modern. When I was detecting on a hill I dug this up. It’s a bottle cap that looks like a baseball hat. I’ve never seen this before. If anyone has information on it I’d really appreciate it!
 

Attachments

  • FC589D4A-8DE9-4E41-A95C-B70E5823B087.webp
    FC589D4A-8DE9-4E41-A95C-B70E5823B087.webp
    315.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 918B5875-2A49-4FF2-95C9-E30111FBC79B.webp
    918B5875-2A49-4FF2-95C9-E30111FBC79B.webp
    275.8 KB · Views: 84
  • EFC89D9F-EE60-4A27-87EB-A79FBE639B7C.webp
    EFC89D9F-EE60-4A27-87EB-A79FBE639B7C.webp
    330 KB · Views: 81
  • 37B32544-A6C7-4D46-B928-14EF6846C114.webp
    37B32544-A6C7-4D46-B928-14EF6846C114.webp
    390.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 8CC743C4-C31B-4BA8-9743-4981389059A9.webp
    8CC743C4-C31B-4BA8-9743-4981389059A9.webp
    338.4 KB · Views: 75
Cool.
I had never seen one of those.
 
Upvote 0
never seen one either, RARE bottle cap:laughing9:. Bet it wasn't around long, couldn't have been good for S&H!
 
Upvote 0
I've seen a zillion bottle caps and never saw one of those. Cool.
 
Upvote 0
Now I am going to have to start digging bottle cap signals!
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the ID! Never thought I’d say I found a rare bottle cap :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
those were around for a short time before screw top bottles. They were designed for crown top bottles so you could flip them open.
 
Upvote 0
Thats the coolest bottle cap I ever saw lol
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom