What's new

Basket

CHUDs

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2014
Messages
440
Reaction score
677
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Cruz, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Everyone! I've got a few pics of a basket that belongs to the in laws...they say either Wapo or Pomo. It's been looked at by a local woman (to the NapaValley) who says it's very old. She is something of an authority in the area. I don't know if very old is 100 years or...? Any info is appreciated as always!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490111717.197694.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490111731.834032.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490111742.318206.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490111756.182279.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490111773.517543.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490111790.251582.webp
 
Upvote 0
I don't know anything about baskets, could never afford one is all I know, thanks for letting us look at it though!
 
Certainly looks like a Pomo basket based on pictures online, very cool either way. Any idea what the figure is?
 
Incredible craftsmanship.
 
I like baskets but cant afford the real ones, very nice
 
This was in a house they moved into almost 40 years ago. The place was full of junk which was thrown away. Clearly not all was junk! Different kind of save!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom