Dano Sverige
Silver Member
Because we know we can only confuse you yanks so far..and then you all stop coming and spending! 
Dunno really mate. I guess mr Volta just arrived with his batteries and said.."you can have them in any voltage you require...as long as it's this one!"
Maybe mr Dallgire and his amazing googling fingers can impress us again with an answer?

Dunno really mate. I guess mr Volta just arrived with his batteries and said.."you can have them in any voltage you require...as long as it's this one!"

Maybe mr Dallgire and his amazing googling fingers can impress us again with an answer?

. And, since you brought it up Dano, the riots are a bit worrying. This is the third night so far and now it's happening up north too. If you ask me, I think they are looting batteries, now they know we have them over here 
. Anything else Dano and hammered can help you, and correct you with, just let us know :P. Take care guys, all the best 








