What's new

Battery usage

eldorado

Full Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
143
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
anyone have any words of wisdom on the best batteries to use,, as for brand name v.s. price.. I had read once that the dollar store batts were as good as the bunnygizer.. anyone care to share there veiws?
 
well gee,, :tard: Eldorado great topic,, I just piced up a 20 pack of dollar general batteries today, for a 5 dalla bill hope to try them out this up coming weekend.
 
I use dollar store batteries they seem to be as good as any of the major brands.
 
eldorado said:
well gee,, :tard: Eldorado great topic,, I just piced up a 20 pack of dollar general batteries today, for a 5 dalla bill hope to try them out this up coming weekend.



:D sorry can't help with the batteries, but that was funny ;D
 
Just make sure you check the expiration date. Yes...batteries have them.
I bought cheapies and didnt last too long.....saw they were expired... ::)

Al
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom