What's new

BE PART OF A HUGE PROJECT!!!

Hi sir,

My apologise, I was not able to review the guidelines. It wont happen again.. thank you..

:thumbsup: Mistakes Happen. Not everyone reads all the Fine print.

to Clarify. You are welcome to ask for research help here Via treasureNet Forums.
or on the Ground in Your Country.

You are also welcome to ask opinions From our Members on the info you supply here.

You are also welcome to Invite Members to Come to your Country, Or if already There,
to Join in. Just like someone from Texas, Pennsylvania, Europe etc. may ask for Help. or invite others.

don't let anyone treat you different :thumbsup:

these rules below whole or in part do apply to everyone though. not just certain people.

You may not.... Advertise on behalf of any business, post links to a business page that you are in any way associated with, or have a username that represents a business. Only official site supporting vendors are permitted to do so.
You may not... use the TreasureNet.com forums for any fundraising purposes.

You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization.

You may not... sell, raffle, or auction items on behalf of any person or organization.
http://http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules


Keep us updated on your Search ! & I Hope we can help with the Research Part :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Please remember our rules gentleman. Tom, while I know your not trying to be racist it does appear as mocking at times .....If comments cant be constructive it is better not to post it...

FYI, my wife is Filipino too......
 
OK TD, I got your PM and yes, I am aware of the treasure you are trying to find. Unfortunately, the bulk of the treasure stolen by the Japanese and "hidden" in the Philippines, was recovered by US forces and shipped back to the United States. Of course this fact is still "Top Secret," and our government will probably never admit it. My grandfather was actually part of a team that specialized in the recovery of stolen and cached treasure in the islands, right after the end of the war. Sure, a few smaller personal stashes were missed that Japanese officers intended to recover after their victory, but they are far and few between.

Thank you for your offer, but I must decline because I believe you'll find a lot more gold on the tourist beaches than you will in the jungle. My advice to you is to "mine the miners," or set up a metal detector and treasure hunting supply store. That is something I would invest in! :skullflag:
 
Thank you sir for sharing your thoughts, well appreciated..
 
No need to pull the race card on Tom, he is speaking from his experiences which are very true.
There's a community of 90,000 Filipinos here in Winnipeg and I have heard soooo many stories of Japanese buried gold, that it's not hard to develop Tom's point of view.
My friend that I go for breakfast with for many years, (I have tocino and he gets the milkfish) who's been here since the 70's and has lost some of the heavy superstition you develop from living in the Philippines, tells me that EVERYONE thinks there's Japanese gold buried in their back yards. His mother-in-law is convinced the concrete slab in her yard is where the gold is buried.
My friend says it's called a septic tank. Lol. I've met many in the community and when I tell them I'm a treasure hunter, they always say they know where the Japanese gold is buried.
The famous response....."You should take that metal detector BOK HOME where da Japanese gold is buried." If I go BOK HOME it will be to search the beach resorts, not people's septic tanks!
My girlfriend is from Pampanga and doesn't care about treasure hunting but she will tell me that everyone thinks there's Japanese gold buried in their yards.
I've seen dozens of threads on T-net just like yours, claiming that their photos show the resting place of the Yamashita gold.
Tom's not being a racist, he's being a realist!
I'm not trying to poo-poo on your big project and really do wish you luck on finding the treasure. :thumbsup:
P.S. Treasure Hunter, your wife's a Filipina not a Filipino. The "A" at the end is for addressing a female.
:)
 


to all Members.

treasure_digger asked for Help with these Pictures.
If you can't Legitimately Help & you have no Legitimate words of encouragement.

I would Suggest you stay out of the thread
 
No need to pull the race card on Tom, he is speaking from his experiences which are very true.
There's a community of 90,000 Filipinos here in Winnipeg and I have heard soooo many stories of Japanese buried gold, that it's not hard to develop Tom's point of view.
My friend that I go for breakfast with for many years, (I have tocino and he gets the milkfish) who's been here since the 70's and has lost some of the heavy superstition you develop from living in the Philippines, tells me that EVERYONE thinks there's Japanese gold buried in their back yards. His mother-in-law is convinced the concrete slab in her yard is where the gold is buried.
My friend says it's called a septic tank. Lol. I've met many in the community and when I tell them I'm a treasure hunter, they always say they know where the Japanese gold is buried.
The famous response....."You should take that metal detector BOK HOME where da Japanese gold is buried." If I go BOK HOME it will be to search the beach resorts, not people's septic tanks!
My girlfriend is from Pampanga and doesn't care about treasure hunting but she will tell me that everyone thinks there's Japanese gold buried in their yards.
I've seen dozens of threads on T-net just like yours, claiming that their photos show the resting place of the Yamashita gold.
Tom's not being a racist, he's being a realist!
I'm not trying to poo-poo on your big project and really do wish you luck on finding the treasure. :thumbsup:
P.S. Treasure Hunter, your wife's a Filipina not a Filipino. The "A" at the end is for addressing a female.
:)
Muddy, wasn't using gender, was saying the nationality of my wife like saying my wife is English..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom